Vendor Terms & Conditions
By booking a vendor table you agree to the following terms & conditions.
- Set up for vendors will be Friday Aug. 9th from 11:00 am to 1:45 pm. Vendors are only allowed to set up during these hours. No setup is allowed during the hours that the event is open to the public - Friday Aug. 9th 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm & Saturday Aug. 10th 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. If you miss the set up time, the event reserves the right to use the table during the hours that the event is open to the public.
- Vendors are required to keep their materials in their designated areas.
- Any signs, banners, promotional materials of any kind that vendors would like hung on venue surface including walls must be hung by event staff members.
- Tear down for vendors will be Saturday Aug. 10th from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Vendors are only allowed to tear down during these hours. No tear down is allowed during the hours that the event is open to the public - Friday Aug. 9th 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm & Saturday Aug. 10th 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. Any items left after 10:00 pm Saturday will either be donated or thrown out.
- Vendors must have at least one person at their tables at all times while the event is open to the public. Do not leave your table unattended. If you have to step away from your table for any reason, please ask one of the event staff to get a volunteer to be at the vendor table while you are away.
- June 1st 2019 is the cut off date to cancel and receive a full refund. Cancellations between June 1st and July 15th will be refunded 50% of their booking fee. Cancellations after July 15th will not receive a refund. Vendors who no-show for the event for any reason will not receive a refund.
- No selling of illegal or pornographic materials.